Friday, March 16, 2012

Missing Texas Baby Found 8 Years Later

Missing Texas Baby Found 8 Years Later

Eight years ago, a Texas infant vanished. "I prayed every night that he was safe, loved and he would come home one day," his mother, Auboni Champion-Morin said. This week, it seems her prayers have been answered. Authorities have located the child and will reunite the family this week:

The Associated Press reports:

Krystle Rochelle Tanner, 26, remained jailed without bond in San Augustine, about 200 miles southeast of Fort Worth. She was arrested on a kidnapping charge Monday.

The boy's mother, Auboni Champion-Morin, told Houston television station KPRC that she may be reunited with her son later this week. Authorities said she must first undergo a DNA test, even though they're sure of his identity.

"I want to hold him in my arms and let him know who I am," said Champion-Morin, who lives in Houston. "I hope he can feel the same thing I feel for him."

Read full article...

Missing Texas Baby Found 8 Years Later
Jenée Desmond-Harris
Thu, 15 Mar 2012 22:40:21 GMT

No comments: